Would like information on concrete flooring in my family room
lraa123
I had the carpet removed and the concrete underneath is appealing to me. However the edges are chipped. There is tile on the slab. Wondering if anyone has an affordable solution
Without pictures it is not easy to advise. How deep into the concrete are the "chips?" Could some extra trim for the bottom of the baseboard cover the majority of it. What about the tile? Not sure what you mean about liking the concrete (I assume that is the slab) and then that there is tile on it. Please post pictures. More pics = more input from Houzzers.
December 12, 2012 at 8:33am   
MODE CONCRETE
We can apply a top coat overlay on top of wooden substrate or on top of the existing slab to level everything out. But the cheapest option, would be to repair the existing concrete and just seal/wax it afterwards.

With concrete we embrace and look forward to variations, irregularities, and the patina that develops with wear over time so the cracks and chips (if repaired and filled) can add to the 'beauty marks' on your floor.
http://www.modeconcrete.com/
December 12, 2012 at 8:39pm   
mold/mildew in wall?
We are considering installing a steam shower (new bathroom...
Exterior Paint
I am having a really hard time choosing an exterior...
kitchen floor plan is impossible
Over the last 6 years we have been remodeling our late...
Floor Tile Choice to go with Waterjet Mosaic Framed in shower
We have the Sophie (Thasos and Mother of Pearl) waterjet...
Flooring in finished basement play room
We are trying to decide on flooring for a finished...