Interesting counter top. Can you tell me what it is. That handle on the cupboard door makes a lot of sense, pe
wezy
December 13, 2012 in Photo Questions
Sawhill Kitchens
Hi There,

It is a Granite called Cambrian Black Granite and it has an Antique Finish on it (textured). Thank you for the compliment!
1 Like   December 13, 2012 at 10:59AM
nsdaquin
the granite countertop. was the antique finish applied on site after installation? does that affect the maintenance of the granite. lastly, the color comes off as more dark brown on my computer, is that accurate? this look is exactly what I'm looking for. these cabinets and hardware are almost identical to mine and I'm looking to replace cream tiles with a dark brown solid surface to coordinate with the St. Cecilia granite on my island.
0 Likes   February 24, 2013 at 11:44AM
Sawhill Kitchens
The antique finish was done by the fabricator that we use prior to installation. It does not affect the maintenance of the granite. It makes fingerprints, crumbs, etc. harder to see which is great. The color is mostly black on this granite. There are other granites out there that are browner in color. You could check with your local granite yard to see what they carry. I hope that your new counters turn out well! Thank you for the interest in our kitchen!
0 Likes   February 25, 2013 at 9:22AM
loulou2310
Genius!
0 Likes   May 5, 2013 at 2:43AM
Need help with paint colors tying in from kitchen to great room
live in cabin style house with barn wood and stone...
Suggestions for a "wow" powder room.
Teeny, tiny powder room. 5x6. Just stripped paper and...
front yard fence,house exterior color
I just purchased this home to flip.. I need to change...
need advice for bathroom
need help with border on bathroom vanity to compliment...
Would you hire a designer with crazy colorful hair?
Hi there! So, this may be a strange one! I'm fresh...