Odd layout...what would you do?
sanchezplaza
December 13, 2012 in Design Dilemma
The photos below are exact measurements of my ny new place. Seems as if there is only 1 spot for a couch, tv, table, etc...I have $5000 to design it my way. What are my limits? What do u suggest? The other 2 photos are fireplace wall and front door step...as I post this now I'm screaming HELP!!!!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Dytecture
Is there any interior walls ? and also where is the main entrance and the fireplace ?
December 13, 2012 at 2:19PM     
charleee
Although your picture do enlarge, they're still really hard to read. Can you enlarge your photo a lot more so we can read the words? Sorry!
December 13, 2012 at 2:20PM   
sanchezplaza
There are walks separating the kitchen. The front door is across from the fireplace. As you walk in you see fireplace. To the rt are French doors and only one opens. To the right is the kitchen. It's an open concept as u walk in. I hope the pictures help.
December 13, 2012 at 2:32PM   
judianna20
Point out on the diagram where the front door is, please. Also, from the pix it looks as if the fireplace is right next to the door, as you come in. ???? Where on the plans are the stairs to the loft area in relation to the front door?
December 13, 2012 at 2:41PM   
More Discussions
What else?
What else does this space need? I don't have a ton...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
contrasting colored wood floors
I need to replace an off-white vinyl in my kitchen,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™