Odd layout...what would you do?
sanchezplaza
The photos below are exact measurements of my ny new place. Seems as if there is only 1 spot for a couch, tv, table, etc...I have $5000 to design it my way. What are my limits? What do u suggest? The other 2 photos are fireplace wall and front door step...as I post this now I'm screaming HELP!!!!
Is there any interior walls ? and also where is the main entrance and the fireplace ?
December 13, 2012 at 2:19PM     
Although your picture do enlarge, they're still really hard to read. Can you enlarge your photo a lot more so we can read the words? Sorry!
December 13, 2012 at 2:20PM   
sanchezplaza
There are walks separating the kitchen. The front door is across from the fireplace. As you walk in you see fireplace. To the rt are French doors and only one opens. To the right is the kitchen. It's an open concept as u walk in. I hope the pictures help.
December 13, 2012 at 2:32PM   
Point out on the diagram where the front door is, please. Also, from the pix it looks as if the fireplace is right next to the door, as you come in. ???? Where on the plans are the stairs to the loft area in relation to the front door?
December 13, 2012 at 2:41PM   
Colors and pieces for a welcoming decor
I live in a rental apartment where you walk straight...
treasure
how exactly do you turn what people call junk into...
Metal roof choices
We are building our dream house and have a question...
Bedroom and Bathroom
Need advice for a romantic and drastic bedroom change....