February 26, 2011 in Photo Questions
can anyone tell me what the fireplace is made of?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
This is a guess, but it looks like a metal surround. We are looking for a FP surround and our designer gave us info on the metal but I can't find the details. Look under Ion at Ann Sacks. Good luck!
0 Likes   February 27, 2011 at 7:52AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Studio William Hefner
Yes, this is a metal surround. Oxidized stainless steel.
0 Likes   March 3, 2011 at 2:49PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Can you please share the gauge and attachment technique? Thank you!
0 Likes   March 6, 2014 at 3:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help choose a mirror for dining area
Help! I have a small apartment with only one window....
Window treatments for kitchen
Moving to an apartment and the kitchen windows are...
Closing home for winter
Need help closing down my house for the winter
How to blend MCM elements into home
My husband and I close on our house on Monday. House...
Kitchen counters
Looking for advice with using kitchen counter refinishing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™