Need Help with what chairs and wall paint and funiture will look nice with dinnig table
mich5275
December 14, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I need help, I got this table for my dinning room and I have no clue what chairs, and funiture will look nice with it, also wall colors this table is consider and antique white color. any suggestions will be great.

thank you
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
Depending on the look you are trying to achieve there are many choices.. A upholstered or slip covered chairs in a natural linen would look great. Look at Restoration Hardware they have a lot of that look in their catalog.
0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 12:08PM
creeser
I agree with Interiors International. Upholstered chairs would look very nice with the table, which is just gorgeous. Being neutral, it can go with any wall color. [houzz=
]
1 Like   December 14, 2012 at 12:11PM
momof5x
Ohh love the table it is very much like one I have right now. Still not big enough haha, I need to buy a ten seater. I love the following chairs:

2 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 12:12PM
PRO
Susan Mills Design
Hello mich5275, could you post some pictures of your home so we can see what the room looks like as well as the furnishings you are working and style you are working with. This table can take you in different directions style wise, we need a bit more to be able to assist you properly.

When you take your pictures can you make sure we see the floor, the walls, and the openings of the room as well as any rooms that are visually connected.
0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 12:44PM
mich5275
sure I will post some pictues up, its still underconstruction since we just close on the house last week and we had lots of wall papers to take out and rugs to remove the floors they just finish sanding down and the finish will be a nice brown color the room its not painted yet but I will take pictures tonight and post.

thanks everyone
0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 1:03PM
Nancy Hehmann
Carrington Court Direct (NC) make great parsons chairs in leather or upholstery. I have some from them in black leather . Love them! They have a website and ship.
0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 1:17PM
PRO
ATGStores.com
Hi, Mich! We browsed our selection of dining chairs (http://www.atgstores.com/dining-chairs_1473.html?) and found a few we thought may give you some ideas. We hope this helps and wish you luck! Beautiful table, by the way!
0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 1:47PM
Darzy
Hi Mich...I looked at your ideabook selections and I see you saved this one and the table is very similar. I like eclectic so I would do ghost chairs! But, you may like this better. : )

0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 2:42PM
PRO
Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
There are so many chairs that would work with your table. A couple I like are below. Bosquet Side Chair://www.houzz.com/photos/122974/Tolix--Cafe-Chair-eclectic-dining-chairs-and-benches Tolix Café Chair benches La Maisonnette - Beynac-et-Cazenac, France
0 Likes   December 14, 2012 at 2:50PM