Love the colrs!
Lory Frank
December 14, 2012 in Photo Questions
Yes, we are on similar style paths. I had already decided on the green but wasn't sure about a pink chair that I LOVE. Now I know it will work! Thanks!
Lory Frank
C_O_L_O_R_S
December 14, 2012 at 7:30pm   
Manon Floreat
You're welcome! It is a yummy combination - cheerful and elegant at the same time - especially with the addition of gold. I'd love to see your pink chair. It's such a fun color!
December 14, 2012 at 7:39pm   
Lory Frank
The one I looked at is an Eames inspired accent chair, new, just for pop! I have two comfy chairs that I could reupholster in maybe, ultrasuede?
December 14, 2012 at 7:56pm   
Manon Floreat
Why not velvet? So much more luxe! Uncut corduroy gives the look of velvet without the price - if that's a consideration.

Is this the Eames chair?
December 15, 2012 at 11:51pm   
Lory Frank
We have a connection....yes it is:) the one Im looking at is a knockoff and has a richer hue as well as wood legs.
December 16, 2012 at 3:28am   
Manon Floreat
lol! Do you have a spot to pair that little dandy with a simple parsons desk? Perhaps behind the sofa to function as a sofa table as well . . .
December 16, 2012 at 12:45pm   
Lory Frank
My motto is " if you love something...you'll find a place for it" Great idea though, thanks:)
December 16, 2012 at 3:17pm   
Manon Floreat
Ah - words to live by - and not for just design.
December 16, 2012 at 5:36pm   
Lory Frank
Have you seen the photos of my place? I love the shape of the purple sofa but too dark. I bought a vintage leather sectional, Clean lines in off white.(sleeps two). I also have some old fur for pillows to soften the leather. That and two modern chairs in expresso shaped in the figure 8. That is what I'm working with. I have so much fabric for pillows, curtains and table tops. I have many french inspired pieces but again I have to be selective, I have no problem buying new, in my price, as long as I love it. Other than the pink, I'm also leaning to an orange plastic stacking armchair. I'm beginning to see too much of the same thing. I want "wow" that no one has seen. Ha! don't we all:)
December 16, 2012 at 8:06pm   
Lory Frank
What do I do with all the old furniture?
December 16, 2012 at 8:32pm   
Manon Floreat
No, I haven't see your space. What purple sofa? Espresso chairs in a figure 8? Vintage off white sofa, French pieces - Oh my mind is whirling!
December 16, 2012 at 9:42pm   
Lory Frank
First let me find the pictures. I think the chairs are called an ant or spider chairs.. There was a purple sofa above your post...I assumed you put it there. The Vintage sofa is mid century. The French pieces were given to me by a very special woman and I think a few chairs will be sufficient, I must edit,edit,edit! My new place if much smaller then my house. There are so many things that will not fit. I have some Art that I might have room for but the flat is configured strangely so I have few walls. Lots of closets though. I'll just resend you the photos.....
December 17, 2012 at 12:18am   
Lory Frank
That's a hospital bed in case you are wondering.This is the main living space. I have two bedrooms as well.. Isn't she lovely? I live in a flat above the stables of a small estate. The picture window frames the main house. Guess I should send you a photo of that as well....
December 17, 2012 at 12:34am   
Can't find matte black cabinet pulls that match
Going crazy trying to find a matte black pull that...
No door from master bedroom to master bathroom
There is only an arched opening between the master...
What size and position of window would work well here?
We want to replace a door that used to go out from...
Cambria Quartz
Has anyone experienced any problems with the Cambria...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...