Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
asaxtron

I love how well this tile coordinates. Where is it from?

asaxtron
9 years ago
If you know the source, I'd love to know the names of the tile (shower floor, walls, bathroom floor). Thanks!
Rainforest Pebble Floor Shower · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    Hello,
    Unforetuneately this is a project that we did in 2011 and we did not have out selections system and record keeping as well as we do now. I remember that we got the time at The Tile Shop in Richmond Virginia (www.tileshop.com for store locator etc.
    As I remember the shower floor was "birds egg blue pebble", the walls were a combination of white 3X6 subway tiles and 1X1 green glass mosaic. I wish I could help you with the actual names better. The stock tends to change from season to season anyway, so the best way to go about finding it is to call or e-mail your closest "The Tile Shop" and see what they can find.
    Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks,

Chris Hawks
  • asaxtron
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. We ended up choosing different tile, but I am still very impressed with the quality of the project. My husband and I are planning to remodel our combined laundry room / full bath in the next month or two. Either my husband or I will try giving y'all a call tomorrow to see if we can set up an estimate.

Thanks again!
    Alexandra