design and dimensions
Sheba Munn
December 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
i love everything about this bathroom. we are in the process of building out and adding structure for a bathroom that is 10.8 by 11.7, would we be able to have the same size vanity, tub and shower, if so where can i get the tile, vanity, etc.
Angela Todd Designs
Thank you for your questions. This particular bathroom is approximately 14' long by a 8'8" wide. The vanity is a quartz material, the backsplash and wall tile is a mosiac glass (that comes in 12x12 mesh sheets.) The shower and tub deck tile are a natural limestone. Your particular dimensions would likely work well. In your case, the vanity would just need to be adjusted (decreased) in length to accommodate your dimensions - and your larger width would allow more passthrough as well as more shower depth. The tub we used was a bit longer than the average, so depending on your tub you could also gain space in that area as well - not needing to decrease the vanity length as much.
0 Likes   December 18, 2012 at 8:59PM
Benjamin Moore colour match
I want to use Benjamin moore colour 'Chelsea Grey'...
window measurements
how do I measure my bay window in living rm
Blank slate please help!!
Hey everyone. I moved into my first home. It's a...
I need help on my exterior paint colors
I have trim and siding with light stone all the way...
Mid 60's Split - Exterior Paint Help!
Hi all, We are trying to narrow down some paint choices...