genjiDecember 19, 2012
Who makes the faucets? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Could be a Kohler K-T154-3 Double Handle Widespread Wall Mounted Bathroom Faucet with Metal 6 Prong Handles from the Antique Series http://www.faucetdirect.com/kohler-k-t154-3-double-handle-widespread-wall-mounted-bathroom-faucet-with-metal-6-prong-handles-from-the-antique-series/p177363
:) Rhoda
    Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 5:30AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I have basement bathroom with shower that I am rebuilding
6x9 with concrete block walls. all basic plumbing...
Need help finishing living room
So far, I have my tables and couch, and chairs. I...
Hello! We are in the process of doing some updates....
Katrina Perry
Thoughts on painted wainscoting.....
I bought my house a little over a year ago. It had...
Cynthia Charleville
Need designer input on stair runner carpet selection
Hello, everyone. We are replacing the carpet on our...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™