Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
granitegrannies

Small Bathroom Before and After

Granite Grannies
11 years ago
We did the Alaska White Granite vanity and bowl. The client did the rest. So much cleaner and fresher feeling.

Comments (18)

• PRO
    Stoneshop
    11 years ago
    Beautiful! Alaskan White is such a beautiful stone. It looks great!
  • creeser
    11 years ago
    I like that! Beautiful granite!
  • User
    11 years ago
    Great look!!
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    I love it! That is also the granite I have been looking for to use in my new kitchen. I'm so glad to know the name of it now. My granite supplier had some white but not that one.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    Yes, the granite gives a clean look along with other changes being done.
  • PRO
    Reico Kitchen & Bath
    11 years ago
    Great update! Well done!
  • PRO
    Jeff Samuels
    11 years ago
    One of the least expensive, yet immediately saves you money, home improvements is a hand held bidet sprayer. Ideal for the smaller bathroom as it takes up no additional space and requires no additional plumbing or electrical. The Bidet Sprayer will pay for itself many times over in toilet paper savings which makes this a very smart and green thing to do. Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com .
  • designideas4me
    11 years ago
    Jeff... what do you suggest for shower massagers ? I have replaced the one I have which is just a shower head and still feel very little water pressure. The main valve is turned up all the way. Do any of the new shower systems really create the feeling of more water?
  • designideas4me
    11 years ago
    Granite Grannies...........Is the whole cabinet vanity new? Where is the best place to find low cost modern vanities such as that? I currently have corian( sink is part of the counter) and it seems ok. What difference would I notice with granite besides looks? Thank you
  • Guerrina
    11 years ago
    Beautiful redo! Stunning granite!
  • beverlynn
    11 years ago
    Beautiful!!
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    Good job! I really like the granite you choose.
  • mrsmadpainter
    11 years ago
    amazing transformation!
  • PRO
    Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
    11 years ago
    HEY! You do nice work! Light and white and yes - great granite! Is so much more for such a small space!
  • designideas4me
    11 years ago
    what kind of floor do you have in the bathroom?
  • Susan Slykerman
    8 years ago
    Nice, what do the lights look like?
  • Sonal
    8 years ago
    Love the granite ! Love those open shelves!!