tinker80
March 3, 2011 in Photo Questions
Love this little space. Can you tell me where the glass tile and brown trim came from?
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
That looks like a brown glass mosaic - Oceanside glass tile has something very similar. http://www.glasstile.com/default2.aspx?flashAutoMode=B_1&initPage=product_intro.html
March 4, 2011 at 9:08AM   
tinker80
Thanks! I'll take a look there.
March 4, 2011 at 9:10AM   
La Bella Casa
The glass tile actually looks vihara from Sonoma tile makers. The chair rail liner looks like its from Oceanside glass tile, possibly in harvest.
May 20, 2012 at 2:13PM   
Norah Holloway Interiors
I would try looking at Sanoma Tile Makers as well and also Stone & Pewter Accents, which carries very similar product.

I know that Julian Tile has just introduced a 5/8"x1" glass brick mosaic available in 4 colours. The Julian product is very very affordable and inexpensive (different manufacturers are able to reduce costs by the way they produce it. The Julian product is meshed back, where the other 2 competitors are paper faced).

Good luck!
May 20, 2012 at 2:19PM   
Bloom Garden Design
Stone and Pewter Accents for sure and also look at glasstileoasis.com under the waterfall series. I believe these are Stone and Pewter Accents tile although the names are different. They will send a sample at a minimal cost. :)
February 26, 2013 at 8:39AM   
DINTIN
we have similar deisgns but more colors to choose from,check it out: http://www.dintin.com/mosaic-tiles/shell-tiles.html?chipshape=52&limit=30
It's made of natural mother of pearl,the ideal material for bathroom wall tiles.
March 1, 2013 at 3:04AM   
Drape-gate
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
Tiling a ceiling shower
Im renovating a basement bathroom which the shower...
Need help redesigning this yellow bathroom
Please help suggest how we can give this bathroom a...
What's the hardest thing to clean in your house?
Surely there is something in your house that involves...
help for hutch
my nyc/apt living room is modern. altho, i have a hutch...