Mosaic Mural - Whole Unit or Custom Design?
astraea
December 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
I'm in Monmouth County, NJ. Is this a complete design I could get & use as an accent wall of a shower, or was it custom-designed for the homeowner?
Artsaics Studios
Good morning. Our entire product line can be customized to work for you. The mural was custom-sized to fit in the space. It can be sized to fit your shower wall as well. Also, you are not limited to the color pallet you see in the photo. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to get some more information as to having this produced for you. Our phone number is 631-254-2558. Thank you.
December 26, 2012 at 6:33AM     
MEC Corporation
We are also a Supplier of Custom Fully Handmade marble mosaic patterns. MEC grantees you the best quality and lowest cost. We do custom designs as well, if you have your own designs just send us for free estimate. We are shipping this Worldwide for various projects. See our photos and please contact us for more information:
www.mecartworks.com
February 4, 2013 at 8:17PM     
Yunfu HuanJian Stone Ltd.
We make nice mosaic artwork too by rich material collection of stone, glass, shell, coconut, matel and even button. Our products include mosaic tiles, mural, pattern, medallion and waterjet pattern.

And we can redesign and custom made mosaic tiles according to any photos or design from you. You can just send us a simple drawing with requirement on color, material, and sizes, and we can redesign and work out a gorgeous mosaic artwork according. It’s quite simple to own a unique mosaic design for your own!

We ship our tiles worldwide, and can assist you to arrange shipment to your port or your door.
We work for all customers commercial and residencial, builders, designers, architect, and home owners.
Welcome to visit us via:http://www.mosaics.cc/, and feel free to send us inquiry at service@marblemosaic.cc
March 27, 2014 at 8:16PM   
New kitchen, but just not working.
Hi all. Here is my dilemma. We built this house...
I need help selecting yellow paint color for dining and kitchen
I have lots of windows for this area, which is currently...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...