Lights in the box
Prabhakar Reddy
December 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where do I get and what kind of lights
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Finished Basement Company
The lights inside the niches are called puck lights. These can be purchased at most home improvement stores, or at your local Wal-Mart or Target store.
January 2, 2013 at 9:49am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help me with my bedroom
So I received so much amazing help with my lounge,...
Need help with choosing the right color for red oak flooring.
We are replacing flooring that we have been told is...
Mixing woods in house
Hello, my kitchen cabinets and also floor in living...
Please help me design my barren conference room. .
I own a company where I sell and design custom websites....
Mid-Century ranch needs some curb appeal
Just replaced the roof on our mid-century California-style...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™