Picture picture frames
December 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Are these picture frames? Or wallpaper with molding around it?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rose Abby Design
It is wallpaper inside box moulding.
   December 29, 2012 at 5:51PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help picking cabinet color for my bathroom
My bathroom is being redone - grey with a little bit...
Upholstering Question???
I have 2 lovely Henredon love seats from years ago....
Lamp suggestions for entry table
Can someone please help me pick out a lamp that would...
Round Mirrors for my bathroom remodel
Remodeling of master bath in progress. rectangular...
Living room furniture placement in new home
Hi, We moved into our new home a few weeks ago and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™