Need help with living room rug.
keyahartley
I don't currently have a picture because I'm having dark wood floors put in, but I hope someone can help me. I have Faux Silk Teal curtains and a Charcoal grey sofa and also 18" Silk Teal pillows for the sofa. What color rug should I put on the floor? My walls are an ivory, almost yellow looking color. Please help me!!
cavecay
Have you looked on Restoration Hardware's web site? It sounds like they may have some rugs that might work for you.
December 29, 2012 at 5:22pm   
cavecay
How do I get the delete answer and edit answer off after I have submitted my comment?
Thanks for your help!!
December 29, 2012 at 5:24pm   
Nancy Hehmann
Another site that has a lot of moderately priced rugs is Target.com or JCPenney.com. Capel also has a website with area rugs. You can post pictures and I am sure you will get even more ideas.
December 29, 2012 at 5:57pm   
keyahartley
Thank you everyone but can anyone help me with what color rug should I put on the floor
December 29, 2012 at 7:59pm   
cavecay
I also have very dark wood floors and I went with natural fiber rugs to lighten the room. However, I think it makes the room a little more causal. It all depends on the look you're after. There are some nice persian rugs at Pottery Barn that might have your colors. Persian rugs are nice because they tie in all the colors and can add new ones too. It's hard to tell w/o a photo.
December 30, 2012 at 6:51am   
Living room design
Hello! Just wondering if design wise you think I should...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Need help to finish my guest room.
I fell in love with this comforter and have decorated...
Need Stylish Storage
Our family of 5 needs more storage in our very small...