Kitchen
annhavay
My first floor in my NJ beach house was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. I need to redo my kitchen. I have an Italian white 4' by 4' stone back splash. I would like a white, black or gray granite countertop - I would love to stay with beach, sand tones that will go with my maple natural cabinets. I am going to open up my kitchen and would like to ensure the kitchen design blends with dining room (blue tones) and great room (sand tones). Any ideas to help me put back my beautiful beach home. Thank you advance for your help. Ann
kitasei
Let me be the first to say I am sorry for your loss. If I were you, I would study hard the materials and designs that withstood the storm. If tile laid on sheetrock didn't survive the storm, I wouldn't repeat it. How did tile on concrete fare? How about concrete floors? Make your house as storm proof as possible and otherwise inexpensive and portable, if not disposable. That is surely the best way to enjoying coastal living.
December 30, 2012 at 6:22am   
Can't decide on a backsplash with a busy granite
I have a busy granite ( Mokoro ) ( geriba ) Is a busy...
Painting the area between the plate and crown molding?
Trying to decide if I should paint the area between...
Need paint color advice
I have a small, second floor room in a Cape Cod house....
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Living room wall dilemma
My living room has an old fashion country trim. Should...