December 30, 2012 in Photo Questions
What kind of footers are used for the vertical beams and how exactly are they adjoined to the footers?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Green Apple Design
Hmmm. Not sure. Sorry!
0 Likes   February 15, 2013 at 3:48PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Looking for slip cover for sofa and chairs
Sending pics ....sofa seat cushions are just square...
1920 Craftsman - PLEASE help with Paint Color for Kitchen/Sitting Area
My 1920 bungalow renovation is going well. (Thank...
Yes or No-rug
This is my 2nd rug purchased. And I'm still not jumping...
Need ideas for my backyard.
This dirt part is along the whole back wall of our...
Roof, Siding and Brick
I am going to replace the roof and siding on my house...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™