Hardware for kitchen
mmhicks
I need new hardware fort kitchen cabinets, but I just can't seem to find something that I like! The ones you seem in the picture seem to large and overbearing. I know I want oil rubbed bronze finish!
Tres McKinney Design
Actually - I think your existing knobs are a good choice as they pick up on the black accent tile in the backsplash and stand up to the granite countertop. You don't have to use the pulls on the smaller drawers. In the image you show all the drawers are small enough to just use the knobs. Then if there are larger drawers in another run of cabinets you can mix the pulls in on those drawers or use a pair of knobs for a large drawer. It is OK to mix.
   December 31, 2012 at 9:38AM
AFC inc
There are wide variations of selections and they cost a few dollars each.
You can check National Builders Hardware and Lois and Company . They located in multiple states. The one thing you should be concerned you may have already drilled holes for hardware
Some knobs may fit into it some may require new holes because different sizes . That is very important.
   December 31, 2012 at 1:47PM
Interiors International, Inc.
That finish will always stand out to much. You would be better off with the stainless to match the appliances.
   December 31, 2012 at 2:01PM
victorianbungalowranch
Agree, the higher the contrast, the more they will stand out.
   December 31, 2012 at 2:08PM
onthefence
Agreed that high contrast is going to make the ORB really stand out. I'm thinking they may be 'lighted up' a bit by using a birdcage style knob?
   December 31, 2012 at 2:34PM
designideas4me
Do most people prefer knobs or pulls to having nothing? just curios? I see some modern kitchens with pulls and some without. And this is a good topic in that I dont know if its best to match pulls with the back splash or the appliances either.
   December 31, 2012 at 2:39PM
Jayme H.
I don't mind hardware that stands out....makes a statement. If u feel it's too much contrast, I agree with the stainless idea!
   December 31, 2012 at 2:53PM
Cabin kitchen gut job
Hi all! We will soon be undertaking a complete kitchen...
Need help for my sitting room
Hi All please I need your help. I have a sitting room...
Curtain crisis!
What kind I curtains do I use for not only the space...
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...
Please help me tie my room together!
Hi everyone! I've been decorating my living room and...