Is there possible to use extremely different colors for the bedrooms?
normaana
Purple for my daughter, blues for my kid and browns the main bedroom. All the floors will be cherry wood. Thanks in advance?
houssaon
Sure each room is off from the rest.

This is a great purple: wild mulberry CSP-475 that would be easy to live with. Look at this space which was desinged for a young girl: Playfully Plum Bedroom. You could do something similar, except have the mulberry on the wall with yellow, white and khaki in the bedding and accessories.

For the boys room, either Kensington Blue 840 by Benjamin Moore or Buckland Blue HC-151 by Benjamin Moore would be great.

This is an attractive brown for the main room: Whitall Brown HC-69 Paint. See: Custom Millwork.

All of these colors are the same instensity, which also helps. I would use the same trom color, like White Dove OC-17 by Benjamin Moore or Decorator's White CC-20 by Benjamin Moore for for greater continuity.
0 Likes   December 31, 2012 at 6:28PM
Natalie
LOL! Have to laugh as I have Tobacco, son has Orange Crush, and daughter has Antique Gem (pink), and my studio is Soft Lavender. I painted the hallway a medium gray/greige and having done so, the transition is easy from room to room. Let them choose the colors they love and have fun. Pics of colors close to what I have---I love color. Good Luck!
houzz=162 white pine - new build][houzz=Noe Valley Three][houzz=][houzz="Sweet Dreams" Bedroom][houzz=Jane Fonda Inspired Suite][houzz=RUSSIAN HILL]
0 Likes   December 31, 2012 at 7:16PM
Linda
My daughter has dark green, my son has light blue and our master is light green. My daughter nicknamed the rooms as Cave, Sky and Pond.
1 Like   December 31, 2012 at 10:01PM
Is it possible to use two different grout colors in the same project?
I have an existing white tile kitchen backslash that...
kanitta68
I could only use the shelve and brackets, is that possible and a different finish?
I have a build-in bookcase on either side of the fireplace...
alice1331
Is it possible to buy a set of different colors?
Which means each item of a different color. In addition,...
dizzymisslizzy
Please help me with my wall and table colours.
The pillow fabrics have been placed where they'll go....
glynny
Paint Ideas for Kitchen
I'm on a tight budget, and I despise the wall color...
Tabor Jorns
What color should paint my room?
I like horses and ballet I play the piano I was thinking...
Ava Williams
Furniture placement dilemma
We live in a log home built in 1859 and because of...
boomer52275
What to do with off center fireplace, tv and furniture placement.
My 1954 ranchelo living room is 15 x 13 and I don't...
zeeveezee