what kind of sink? I like the under-mount but would like to know what the sink is made of
January 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
It appears to be a stainless steel sink.
Here's a sink that fits the general description, stainless steel, undermount, single bowl, no faucet holes:
Bates And Bates S1830 Single Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink from the Stainless Steel Series http://www.faucetdirect.com/bates-and-bates-s1830-single-basin-stainless-steel-kitchen-sink-from-the-stainless-steel-series/p370016
:) Rhoda
January 1, 2013 at 7:13AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
KUBE architecture
the sink is stainless steel ..manuf: BLANCO..we use these because we like the min. rounded edges...deep- well constructed
January 31, 2013 at 9:06PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Do you have the name of the Blanco sink you used? Blanco makes a lot of different sinks. Thanks
January 11, 2014 at 11:57AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Advice on hiring an architect/designer by the hour
I am having trouble hiring an architect/designer. ...
Ceramic tile color and grout color
What color and style ceramic floors are popular today...
Part 2 switching out of brown
I am sorry I just purchase a living room set in a...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™