Anybody know what this hooded lamp is called?
January 1, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I found this lamp as decor at Macy's. Anybody know where I can get it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The imprint on the back "RL 67" lead me to find out that it's a Ralph Lauren lamp. I'm still looking for the model and where I could purchase it.
January 1, 2013 at 5:36PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Great work, that's exactly it!
January 8, 2013 at 5:26PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I am painting my whole interior of the house
HI Ann…I am going absolutely crazy…I am painting...
Keeping Floors Consistent Throughout Home
I am in the process of renovating a home I recently...
paintiung mahogany doors?
I was basically coached to get my doors painted in...
POLL: Which is your side of the bed?
People sometimes stake claims to their side of the...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™