Can you please give me the dimensions of this shower & tub?
lgboenker
January 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
I am trying to separate a combo shower/bath & wondering if this might fit into me bathroom. Absolutely love this, great job !!!
Dallas Renovation Group
Dear lgboenker,
This tub is a standard 60" tub under-mounted with a marble top. Including the overall tub deck, it measures 68" Inclusive of the ledge (where the plant is), you can add another 14". The shower is odd shaped (with the door on angle), but it is very close to 6 square, at 68". I hope this helps. --DRG
0 Likes   January 2, 2013 at 5:17AM
smokeyshadow
What is the tile on the floor of the bathroom - not the shower floor?
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 7:13PM
Dallas Renovation Group
The bathroom floor tile is Nu-Travertine, a porcelain tile (commercially rated) that is as close of a replica to Travertine as I have seen. We install a lot of this product. I have included a few more pictures below. The format shown here is an 18" square, but it comes in many different sizes. We purchase this tile through Arizona Tile and our clients love it. Just think, Travertine look without the sealing and maintenance. Best of Luck --DRG
0 Likes   March 28, 2013 at 5:41AM
smokeyshadow
Thanks for the response. This is my favorite shower by far!!! May I ask what tile is used in the shower? It looks lighter than the outside floor but maybe the lighting is different.
0 Likes   March 28, 2013 at 6:06PM
smokeyshadow
I love the light and dark contrast and this is exactly the bathroom I want! BTW, your pictures are beautiful!
0 Likes   March 28, 2013 at 6:07PM
Dallas Renovation Group
Smokey, the field tile in the shower is the same as the bathroom floor, just a smaller format size (12"), so the color difference is just in the photography. This tile has an 82-piece repeat pattern, so there is quite a bit of movement in it color-wise. This may make up for some of the color inflection. Also, there is more of the Dark Emperador marble in the floor, seat, and decorative band, which probably creates the illusion as well.

Thanks for the comments on the pictures. Our photographer is top notch. -- DRG
0 Likes   March 29, 2013 at 4:54AM
smokeyshadow
May I ask the color of the paint above the shower and side walls? It is beautiful too!
0 Likes   April 1, 2013 at 5:28PM
Dallas Renovation Group
The walls are SW3601 Sands of Time, and the ceiling is a 50% reduction to the same color. I hope this helps. --DRG
0 Likes   April 2, 2013 at 6:20AM
Paint for wood trim
We are closing on a house next month and NEED to paint...
rlbistany
Idea help for my downstairs living area
I live in a tri-level home and need help/ideas on what...
liznicolealbulov
Brown and Grey
The carpet in my daughters room is a dark brown color....
lissaq10
How to deco living room?
Hello , I am working on deco my living room . Today...
Flo Huebert
Backsplash for Bianca Perla counter
What kind of backsplash will go with Bianca Perla quartzite...
cweisens