Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vera_faith

Need Help For Paint Color

Faith Private
9 years ago

I have all my walls BM Edgecombe gray, I wanted an accent wall just to separate the dinning area and living room and give it more focus. The floors will be walnut medium stain in the summer and the couch is grey. The carpet is being replaced. The new accent wall is BM Kingsport gray.

I like it at times of the day... but other times I'm thinking it's too dark? Husband loves it but most of the time he says that when he doesn't want me to repaint hence I'm asking for an objective opinion.

I was thinking of going a deeper grey than the couch but I decided I don't want that much grey and I thought I'd like grey but I'm not liking it that much. I feel more at home with deep browns, neutral beiges, neutral creams, black, taupe's (no yellow tones or blue tones) and the couch color was probably a mistake that I'm going to have to keep for a little while. For now I need to make it work. The home is small.

The opposite wall will have a fireplace and tv. Edgecombe gray is on the wall. The f/p I've picked is the dimplex 50" linear. I will be tiling a surround in slate/charcoal to a linear size of 70" as my tv is 50" now and we want to go to a 60".

Virginia Waters - Octogan Developments · More Info

these pics are my inspiration for the linear f/p.

Fireplaces · More Info

All comments and color suggestions are appreciated.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia