What is the name of the tiles and where can I get them?
Maria Espinal
January 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
UB Kitchens
The tiles were custom made of red clay by Clay Imports.
February 6, 2013 at 5:59pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Eat in kitchen corner
I posted earlier about this . I keep trying to fix...
Decorating Open Living Room
I love my new house, but have no idea how to decorate...
Kitchen island position now that wall is demo
Kitchen island....moving down draft jenn air range...
Turning wasted space/room into mud room? Please help?!
Hey y'all.... the hubby & I are about to embark a new...
Colourful photo frames - yay or nay?
Black, white or silver are your standard photo frame...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™