I absolutely love the light fixture. Could you tell me where I would be able to find it? thank you
clhirt
January 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
Best & Company
Antique, from paris, sorry one of a kind! call us and we can try to locate a dealer for you to source another! 212-776-1111
January 4, 2013 at 11:36am     
CUTmodern
Love the modern vibe in that breakfast nook. What might also fit for a space like that is a contemporary concrete hanging-lamp. We work with local designers to sell custom products, but check out what I'm thinking might also work, here: http://www.cutmodern.com/products/concrete-pendant-lamp
January 10, 2013 at 2:00pm   
ronakarp
Do you know the name of the designer or manufacturer of this lamp? I understand that this one is an antique from Paris, but I would like to do some of my own research to see if I can find something similar online. It's a little similar to a Henningsen lamp, but way more awesome. Please let me know if you can share more information on the lamp.
September 13, 2013 at 2:42pm   
Please help me tie my room together!
Hi everyone! I've been decorating my living room and...
color dilemma
Would paint color night train or tempest by Benjamin...
Study Update Suggestions
Hi. I am going through my home room by room and updating...
Am I on the right track?
Does this flooring and carpet work together? Sometimes...
What should you know when you buy a new build?
Have you bought a brand new build before? What are...