Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tammiercase

Tammie Case
13 years ago
WHO MAKES THIS DOOR AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE?
Cole Valley Hillside - John Maniscalco Architecture · More Info

Comments (12)

• Shane Hillis
    10 years ago
    Double that, curious to know as well
  • Theresa Ross
    10 years ago
    I'd like to know too. I need a large sliding glass door.
  • PRO
    Daniel Lorber
    10 years ago
    It's Marvin with valli and valli hardware.
  • murchkid
    8 years ago

What are the dimensions of this door unit?

• Ewelina O
    7 years ago

I can't find the model of the Marvin doors ... can anyone help with that? Thank you!

• pazzaz11
    7 years ago
    I had installed Marvin in my bedrooms and Anderson in LR/DR back in 2000. Anderson has held up much better and I wish I had done all of them Anderson
  • PRO
    Marvin
    7 years ago

Tammie Case, Daniel Lorber is correct!

Ewelina Oleksy-Ayrapetov, you can find more information about the Marvin Ultimate Sliding French door on our website. Additionally, you can see more about the door hardware featured in this image online here, too.

pazzaz11, we're very sorry to hear that your doors have not been performing to your expectations. Would you send us a message here on Houzz so we can discuss how we might be able to help? Thanks very much!

• pazzaz11
    7 years ago

That would be very nice if you can help. I have 2 large patio sliders. On one, the screen slides with great difficulty..has for some years..even tho I clean the track and use SlideAll. The other one is difficult as well. Also the screen does not close or lock, is bent, marks that I cannot remove with cleaning solution, 2 of the 4 glass pains are scratched..don't know how. The frames on most of the panels look bad and have for many years. Any suggestions? Thnx

• PRO
    Marvin
    7 years ago

pazzaz11, please send us a message with your contact information here on Houzz. We'd like to connect you with our customer service team to discuss. Thanks very much!

• pazzaz11
    7 years ago

How?

• PRO
    Marvin
    7 years ago

pazzaz11, if you visit our Houzz page here a pop-up box will appear in the lower right corner of your screen. This box allows you to message our team directly. If you'd prefer, you can also contact our customer service team at 1-888-537-7828.