Bar stools
January 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
The tag on the bar stools features a stool different to the ones in the photo. I would love to know where to get these actual stools. I notice the architect/designer has also used them in white in another of his featured homes. Thanks
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
West Chin Architects & Interior Designers
Hi Sharon. The stools are called Gubi stools. DWR should have them. Thanks.
January 31, 2013 at 6:35AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
What should we do with this outdated fireplace?
There are so many options out there but we're looking...
Help! I made a BIG mistake!
Hi, Since purchasing my new leather couch, I now have...
Has anyone installed LG Viatera Rococo?
I am thinking about using LG Viatera Rococo in my kitchen,...
I need help with my kitchen final touches!!
I am trying again with photos. Need suggestions for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™