January 4, 2013 in Photo Questions
What's the name of this lamp & where could I buy it from.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kristin Peake Interiors, LLC
Please Visit:

Our furniture and accessories are ordered to-the-trade only.
Feel free to contact us for information regarding pricing and order inquiries! Thank you!
January 10, 2013 at 6:55AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I purchased similar fillable lamps on a couple of months ago for around $44 each (with coupon). Right now I filled them with glass beads but you need a lot to get to the top which gets heavy. I think I like this look better and will look for lightweight plastic or fabric "balls" of color to use instead of the glass.
January 24, 2013 at 7:44AM   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Advice needed on lamp shade for vintage 60s (?) lamp
I have a cool yellow crackled acrylic/plastic lamp...
i have a lamp that is 17" in diameter...what size lamp shade ?
that lamp is a large bean pot looking lamp 30' tall...
What lamp shade would Work for this lamp?
Just received this lamp as a gift, and am super excited...
More Discussions
Choosing Color for Front Door
Any ideas for a front door color that will pop on this...
Help identify stucco color!!!
Hi All, Do we have any stucco experts out there???...
No natural light in kitchen
Any suggestions in what kind of updates I can do to...
Need help choosing a wall color in a bedroom
My 15 year old daughter is moving to a new bedroom...
Need for privacy
Am I the only one who freaks out at the thought of...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™