Floor
skinner225
January 4, 2013 in Photo Questions
What type of floors and stain?
Signature Innovations LLC
This exclusive Black Smoked Oak wide plank hardwood flooring (shown in 7-1/4" (18.5 cm) wide plank, in natural color (no stain) with satin sheen Polyurethane Oil finish), which is now being offered among our many collections, is a unique wood with many stunning features. These individual features, ranging from the deep and traditional color to the high level of work that goes into the creation of this product, differentiate it from much of the other flooring that is sold. As a result of the natural smoking process that the Oak undergoes, not only does the wood become more stable, but the grain of the wood becomes lighter than the wood itself. This stunning feature is the reverse product of staining, making the Black Smoked Oak flooring very distinctive.
Since its introduction at the beginning of the last year, this wood has been a much desired product. The Black Smoked Oak is the ideal flooring to incorporate into any room in order to create the perfect look, feeling, or vibe. At Signature Innovations, we are passionate about helping you find exactly the product you want and helping you create exactly what you are envisioning. We truly believe that with the help of our newest product, as well as our innovative team, we can help you accomplish your goals within the flooring industry. The Black Smoked Oak is available in Character grade, unfinished only in solid ¾” thick hardwood floor planks, in any width from 3” to 12”, and long plank lengths from 3 ft. up to +14 ft. Please contact us at 847.758.9600 or via e-mail at sales@signaturehardwoods.com for more details. Pricing starts at $15.00 per sq. foot.
2 Likes   January 5, 2013 at 8:43AM
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
licksch
Help! WHAT TO DO?
Please tell me of this works? What can I add? Or remove?...
ellercee
Big Poster for living/dining room
Hi everyone, I am working on my own home for some...
genz123
Need help deciding kitchen paint color
Which color do you prefer for our kitchen?
Amy Theesfeld
Need Construction advice
I am working on a preliminary design for a friend in...
Rebecca Sutton