What is this countertop?
Mary Ann Reiss
January 5, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Concrete Shop
It is cast in place concrete.
January 6, 2013 at 6:43am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
What to do with double front door, balcony, and off-center window?
What could we do with minimal expense to make the front...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Need help with dining room chairs!
Hi! I'm looking for help on picking our my dining room...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™