Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
What color are the concrete tops? They look very warm in tone
Stamford Kitchen Detail · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    KitchenLab Interiors
    13 years ago
    Every concrete manufacturer has proprietary colors and formulas that are very unique. I've seen something like this referred to as cocoa brown as well as natural. I recommend getting a sample from a local supplier.
  • PRO
    Kathleen LoGiodice Fong | Color and Design
    Original Author
    13 years ago
    Thanks,
    I'm hoping to get a warm mousey gray.. not cold.
    I'm off to visit one of my local suppliers today, but the alternative is to use a quartzite like Zodiac or similar. They are now offering colors that look like concrete and have no issues with cracking or staining.
  • Lindsay
    12 years ago
    CaesarStone has a really nice gray that is literally called "concrete" (color #2003). I used it in a kitchen two years ago and it was really great. It was absolutely carefree and I never had to worry about what was set on it, which was really nice after going to the trouble of finding just the right color/product.

My photos are a bit grainy and the color represented on the website doesn't really do it justice - at least on my monitor - http://www.caesarstoneus.com/products/color/2003/ so I would say it's definitely worth a look in person if concrete-like color is of interest.
  • PRO
    Holgan Land Surveying, PC
    11 years ago
    would this look work if I'm trying to achieve a coastal look in my home? My kitchen right now, is all white, but needs to be updated, as it is many years old. The floor will stay, it is a brick, porcelain tile with concrete color grout. I'm hoping that won't be a problem. it's a mud floor that needed to be kind of thick due to leveling it (1890 home). I'll be keeping my white cabinets, and replacing the appliances with all new stainless, new hardward and backsplash. Do you have any thoughts on this.. thank you!
Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting