Pizza Oven suggestion/advice...
tkv64
We're looking at several different pizza oven options, but are getting confused. Does anyone know of any of these brands and/or have experience with them?

Woodstone - seems to be a well respected company, but their suggested sized oven is $15,000-- After builder discount.

Outdoorpizzaovens.com looks very reasonably priced, but not sure if I'm comparing apples to apples.

Another company is Belforno Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens.

And, there's a kit that our builder has talked about.

Thanks for anyone's help - Tami
nsalta
Have you looked at Forno Bravo ovens? I have the commercial version at my restaurant, and they make home units as well.
0 Likes   January 5, 2013 at 7:17PM
tkv64
No, I haven't, but I will... Thanks for the tip!
0 Likes   January 5, 2013 at 8:09PM
Renato Ovens, Inc
Hi - we manufacturer ovens as well. Please check out our portfolio and contact us with any questions. Please note that are ovens are of "commercial" grade quality, however we do offer a smaller "garden" version for outdoor residential use only. These are stucco ovens that come assembled or as a kit. Please contact us with any questions. Thanks! Sara @Renato Ovens, Inc.
0 Likes   January 15, 2013 at 8:15AM
Christine
I would check out Mugnaini, they are the best and they are highly rated by professionals. They have great customer service and classes in several locations to learn how to cook in your new oven!
0 Likes   February 7, 2013 at 2:36PM
tkv64
Thanks Christine.... I hadn't heard of this company, but I see they also offer the kits. I just can't get over how many pizza oven companies there are out there! Thanks for the tip!
1 Like   February 7, 2013 at 8:37PM
Renato Ovens, Inc
Hello Christine and tkv64, just to let you know - Renato Ovens, Inc. was the first to manufacture wood-burning pizza ovens in the USA. The design of our ovens are covered by six US patents and are safety certified, which helps getting them passed code and the Fire Marshalls. Please note that Renato Ovens, are used by many top chefs in the States and abroad; it is the oven of choice for pizziaolo Chris Bianco who is widely considered to be the best pizza man in the USA. As for classes, Renato will personally come out to your home for an initial-fire up which includes a class on how to use the ovens as well as recipes for cooking in the oven. This is a great deal for any home owner or restauranteur. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me directly: sara@renatos.com - Thanks, Sara Riccio http://nightcaptv.com/2012/12/21/pizza-ovens-dish-out-authentic-tasting-italian-food/
0 Likes   February 8, 2013 at 7:12AM
First time builder advice
Any advice for pro's/con's building a ranch with finished...
Need design help!!
I have a fairly small kitchen with old dark cabinets,...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
Need help for window covering on door
Hi! I love my door in my kitchen because it makes...
Front room window
What type of window treatment would you recommend?...