March 14, 2011 in Photo Questions
Could you please tell me where you purchased this sink, and or had it made? Thank you so much!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
where can i find sinks like this one. what is this type of sink called?
0 Likes   March 21, 2013 at 2:16AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Window Film
Looking for a recommendation on window film. We have...
New roof and with color
This spring/summer, we will be getting a new roof and...
Need ideas for paint color and counter top.
I'm needing ideas. I'm wanting to take down this wallpaper...
Houzzers - Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!
Hello Houzzers, Here is a place where you can introduce...
Emily Hurley
Front door color
My wife and I are in the process of buying this house....
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™