Interested in the hardware.....
January 7, 2013 in Photo Questions
I like the style and dark color of this hardware. What is the brand name please?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Oakley Home Builders
The hardware pulls are called Bistro Pulls. They are from Restoration Hardware in Oil Rubbed Bronze. The knobs are also in Oil Rubbed Bronze and they are called the Felicity Knob.
January 9, 2013 at 9:48am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Your favourite colour combo?
I'm currently into yellow + grey interiors, it's a...
Can't decide on a backsplash with a busy granite
I have a busy granite ( Mokoro ) ( geriba ) Is a busy...
How can I separate my bed from my living room in a studio?
I just moved into a studio apartment. My bed fits pretty...
How to make my living room look better
Hi just want help to make my living room look better...
Flooring experts - black glue on floorboards under carpet
I want to remove the old carpet throughout the house...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™