Round Foyer Table
emlarson13
I need a round table for my foyer. Any idea where I can get one inexpensively?
Cynthia Taylor-Luce
Craigslist? I got a nice pedestal table on Craigslist a couple of years ago. You just have to keep looking and one day one will pop up and you'll have to act fast.

Don't consider one of those chip-board tables that you put a long cloth over. You'll end up spending so much getting a nice long cloth made and a piece of glass to protect it, than you would if you bought an attractive table in the first place. Trust me--I've been there and done it! LOL

Be sure to measure your space and know what size will be perfect. Dining tables are 30" high, but you could accommodate something higher in a foyer. If you're lucky it might be 34" or 36" high.

If you have $1,000 to $2,000 and up to spend, then you should be able to find one through a good furniture store, but this is probably beyond what you want to spend right now.
January 7, 2013 at 8:20pm   
Pendant light
I'm looking for a pendant light to hang over the table....
Need help with exterior paint colors
We are replacing our front windows to eliminate the...
Should we buy this?
My bf and I have been looking for months for a new...
Redecorating new rental
I am beginning to redecorate my new rental and don't...
Strange shape bathroom decoration with Porcelanosa tiles
I have a dilemma with the following shape bathroom....