Great exterior! What colors were used?
shaggydog2
January 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
MCCORMACK & ETTEN ARCHITECTS LLP
Glad you like this home! Exterior brown is Cabots solid body stain, Cordovan Brown. White trim selected to match the Marvin windows, Benjamin Moore #891B Stone White.
January 9, 2013 at 7:47AM   
polechronis
Really well done. What brand and color stone did you use?
March 5, 2013 at 8:08AM   
enxhi123
my house is bigger and more beautiful
June 28, 2013 at 7:31AM   
MCCORMACK & ETTEN ARCHITECTS LLP
Im sure it is.
June 28, 2013 at 10:04AM     
thiscouldwork
enxhi123 Wow! What a statement, indeed!.
March 24, 2014 at 11:37AM   
kocimj
I really have no idea what you are talking about or what house / project you are referring to. I am on line to support inquiries about the home I designed in the above photo, and nothing more. I assume you will extend the same professionalism.
March 25, 2014 at 8:10AM   
enxhi123
ok..never mind.. you're incomprehensible... just something i don't wanna fight.. so peace between us??
look i just wanna judge some of the best houses photos in my own...and this house photo maybe is one of them..just saying

this message is for kocimj (whoever you are??!!) and why you changes your username..became scared?? hahaahah kiding
March 26, 2014 at 7:25AM   
MCCORMACK & ETTEN ARCHITECTS LLP
Peace. I logged on a few weeks ago under a client's name to look at his ideabook, and didn't realize I was still logged in that way- thus the "name change". Live and learn....
March 26, 2014 at 7:39AM   
enxhi123
thanks...hhaah good story..i love when people are nice..so... peace..thanks..and amazing house photo..i know ive been a bit or too much arrogant..im sorry..ill change my style in here..because at lifetime im a really honest and good person..so great job with that house its amazinggggggggggg..sorry for the photos maybe im puting a lot but i love making a comment together with a photo..bye and how many years old are you and what city do you live??I live at shkodra in albania and im 12 years old..in shkodra we speak albania like:he maj ca bane si ia kalove..but i learned english at school so im speaking in here like this for everybody understand me really good..i know german.... and italian im going to learn..you??
see you soon
March 26, 2014 at 7:51AM   
delivery in india
i want delivery in india
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
Living room needed
I would like help designing my living room. It is 19'...
How to decorate a Charleston Single
Just bought a newer (2008) home in the Charleston Single...