toilet and shower colors
chergehr
January 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
I am redoing our bathroom now and have an ivory w/ cocoa glaze cabinet like this with black countertop and white undermount sinks. Not sure what color to do the toilet and shower. Would white or a bisque be better? Also, should the light fixtures and faucets all be the same finish?
Shane D. Inman
Good Afternoon and thank you for your questions

I only use stark-white plumbing fixtures (sink bowls and toilet) if I have stark-white cabinets or tile going in. If I do not, then I tone it down a bit with the manufactures off-white version - but not beige/ivory. I don't understand what you are asking when you say "what color to do the shower in?" Do you mean tile or are you doing a per-fabricated shower/tub surround?

I have matched all plumbing fixtures and hardware in the past but I don't any longer. You can do whatever you would like as long it is done with sophistication and style.

Have a great day and thanks again
Shane
www.theinmancompany.com
0 Likes   January 9, 2013 at 12:13PM