How can I buy this magazine rack
January 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Katya Popova
Hi there! This was purchased from Ikea:
Unfortunately, they no longer sell them in white but you can always use a can of spray paint!

Hope that helps!
January 9, 2013 at 12:26PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen color redo
Just bought this home! Need to make this kitchen work...
New wall and trim paint help
2 years ago we repainted our kitchen/keeping room a...
Need help for this patio.
I would like to decorate this patio but not sure what...
Still working on this art niche, lol!
Please see comment below for my current thoughts and...
Who is the designer of this wallpaper?
Hello everyone I love this wallpaper and have trawled...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™