Color
emvelte
Could this possibly be "Seafoam Pearl" and not Seafoam Spray? Trying to find it and went to Home Depot and the Seafoam spray seemed much more green/yellowish.
Design Results
Hello again!

I am so sorry you are having such difficulty finding this color. Try printing the picture from your computer and having it color matched at the Behr counter at Home Depot.

I've looked back through several shots of this room and the color is a little over exposed. It is indeed much darker and more green on site - more like that triangular patch to the left of the door near the basket.

Colors look different on different monitors. As I see it, the color on my screen is a good match to 500A-2 'Refreshing Pool'. Remember this this room has Northern light and the blinds are letting a fair amount of light in.
I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Daryl
    Bookmark   January 10, 2013 at 6:34PM
Design Results
Here is another exposure- much darker and more green. I'd try "refreshing Pool' in a satin if that lighter exposure is what you're after. The lighter exposure really looks like a robin's egg blue to me.

Good luck!
1 Like    Bookmark   January 10, 2013 at 6:52PM
Bathroom Delemma!
We have recently bought a house that needs major updating....
kelrloud
Help warm up my dining area
Hello, I'm looking for suggestions on how to soften...
laurendesarno
Living room help needed
I need help with wall decor and creating an entry with...
Gwen H
PLEASE HELP
Our new house has all original woodwork and we were...
K Reynolds Kearney
Need help/advice for my kitchen
I have solid cherry wood kitchen cabinets which still...
d_haley