What kind of vent is above the stove?
January 10, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Faiella Design
The contractor specified this so I am sorry I on't know the answer to your question. If you go to any kitchen home design or appliance store they should be able to help you!
February 17, 2013 at 6:44pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Vent over oven is by Best., similar to this:http://www.bestrangehoods.com/store/products/productdetail.aspx?id=087cdca7-396f-4a25-bda6-637d46790074
June 4, 2013 at 12:29pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need Help For Exterior Update!
I have an older home, with a stucco exterior. I would...
Rearrange my living room, design the front windows!
My city rowhome living room leaves difficult layout...
What to do above china cabinet?
Hi all, this has been an invaluable resource before....
any ideas??
Has anyone ever painted linoleum?
Area Rug - What size is best for my room?
I have a great room size 22 x16 feet, what size area...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™