Wood on the wall
Deanna Anderson
January 11, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Does anyone know what kind of wood is on the wall in this image and where I could buy some? Are there commercially produced materials like this or do they have to be custom made?

Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Deanna Anderson
I mean specifically the wood with the grid on it. Thanks!
January 11, 2013 at 8:12am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Aggie Purvinska
This looks like custom work, how handy are you?

You could potentially buy Pre-veneered material at a lumberyard and have them cut it to pieces, glue on hardwood edge banding, sand, stain and poly the panels and install them on Z Clips. Usually you need a shop top do this kind of work even if you are DIY
January 11, 2013 at 8:23am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Aggie Purvinska
You would buy Pre-Veneered MDF sheet.
January 11, 2013 at 8:24am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen island stools next to table
I am considering a kitchen remodel where a ~7 foot...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Living room ideas!
Hi all! Here's our living room. I would love ideas...
Espresso Shaker Cabinets: Bianco Romano or Kashmir White?
Hi I am putting up Oak dark espresso shaker cabinets...
What is a garottage?
I have seen this word used on Houzz but I cannot find...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™