Brand of shower faucet
January 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
What brand and style of faucet is used in the shower? I really like this.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Christopher's Baths & Kitchens
Thank you for inquiring.
The valves used are by Jado, the Series is the Glance.
The Handshower set and overhead rainhead is by HansGrohe.
The valve is a Thermostsatic (set temperature) and then has two volume controls for regualting each
feature independently. The handshower set is the Unica S and the Handshower is the Raindance S.
Glad you like the combination!
January 22, 2013 at 8:27am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Hardwoods or tile in new kitchen???
I'm building a new home and installing hardwoods throughout....
liven up my entryway
Any suggestions to make the entryway more inviting...
Home sick in Louisiana
All I see is brown stain - I have many questions re:...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™