Kitchen area help
Celena Garcia
I need to update my dining table. I'm really feeling a kitchen island this time. I was thinking of a kitchen island that has storage space for wine/liquor bottles since i don't have much space in my kitchen. I want a kitchen island/ bar area instead of a dining table. Here is a pic of the space I have in my kitchen. As you will see, there's not too much space, thats why I was thinking of a kitchen island instead. Any suggestions, please help.
TanCalGal
I like your kitchen the way it is. Just wondering if the table & chairs would be better painted white?
January 12, 2013 at 5:59PM     
Celena Garcia
We probably will get our table and chairs white now that you mentioned it. I think white would look better than brow, thanks
January 13, 2013 at 8:44PM     
Barbra Bright Design
You might consider putting hardware on your cabinets. I think it would give your kitchen some punch and change the whole look along with the white table.
January 13, 2013 at 9:34PM     
jccbaker
I assume you have another dining area since you want to replace your table. Don't choose an island in a hurry. Look around. And when you decide, be sure it has casters so you can move it when necessary--and trust me, it will be necessary.
January 13, 2013 at 9:38PM     
small bathroom inside bedroom help
hello, I have a 5m×5m room and I need to have a bathroom...
Need help with living room arrangement
My husband and I received our new apartment and had...
Removing stain
HI! I was wondering how to remove the dark stain on...
Help me finish our bedroom
I need help finishing our bedroom. I want the colors...
Backsplash ideas
new kitchen with dark cabinets and bianco antico granite....