Kitchen cost!
jodira22
January 13, 2013 in Photo Questions
What's a price range for this kitchen?
Thomas Buckborough & Associates
That's a complicated question. Investment for all remodeling projects varies widely for the specific scope of work as well as your geographic location. This project wasn't just a kitchen remodel; it included structural changes, moving the kitchen to a new location, and work on several spaces.
I like use a report put out by Remodeling Magazine called the Cost vs Value report for giving people rough ideas of what their project will cost. It is tied into location and gives examples of 35 "typical" remodeling projects. Here's a link to the report:
http://www.remodeling.hw.net/2011/costvsvalue/national.aspx

The Scope is very important to tie together when looking at the cost; each project has a specifically defined size and set of work. If your project includes more or less than you should raise or lower your expectations accordingly. The same is true for more expensive or less expensive materials.

This kitchen falls into the "Upscale, major kitchen remodel" category; but was quite a bit more with all of the other scope of work.

The best thing to do is to speak with local professionals for any work you may be considering. Let me know if I can help!
January 13, 2013 at 1:25pm   
jodagayton
Can you please tell me where you got those beautiful canisters? Thanks
November 28, 2013 at 1:41pm   
Thomas Buckborough & Associates
I'm not sure what "cannisters" your referring to. If its stuff on the counter we didn't supply it.
November 28, 2013 at 8:31pm   
Redoing kitchen for resale--white? Which granite?
We are putting our townhome up for sale. Kitchen is...
Wall and Ceiling paint scheme for a new home
Our new home is currently being built. But we are having...
Need help with roof and shutter colors
Hi, Our house's color scheme is definitely NOT my...
Color challenge using red in living room
I have a collection of art glass with a lot of cobalt...
A trend that should end
Are there any interior design trends at the moment...