Where can I get this piece, thank
January 13, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Shabby Nest
This photo is from Ballard Designs. If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item.
January 14, 2013 at 9:39am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
help figure out how to organize glasses in modern all lower cabinets
I cannot figure out how to use this new kitchen for...
Does anyone who is familiar with a granite called donna...
What stays what goes to change this kitchen?
Our kitchen is nice.... but nice and dark... sadly...
A new countertop and backsplash for this kitchen
We want to replace the countertop in this kitchen....
Colourful photo frames - yay or nay?
Black, white or silver are your standard photo frame...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™