March 22, 2011 in Photo Questions
what sort of texture is on the gray walls?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Looks like grey grasscloth wallpaper..
March 23, 2011 at 4:59pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
thank you! it's very cool!
March 23, 2011 at 6:14pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
RLH Studio
It is a grasscloth...it actually a blue/grey. Hope that helps!
April 8, 2011 at 12:09pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Yikes! Where do I begin with this Kitchen? Needs an update!
Any suggestions on how to update my kitchen? I would...
paint this interior door?
Should I paint interior door or leave? lots of brown...
Help me finish this room
We love our new living room / dining room. We have...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
kitchen/bathroom cabinets and counter tops
Should the kitchen and bathroom cabinets and counter...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™