Thomas Cotts Woodworking
March 23, 2011 in Photo Questions
What paint color is used here on the wall?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kelly Porter
Dior Gray 2133-40 by Benjamin Moore looks similar.
March 28, 2011 at 8:50PM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bunglehouse Gray by Sherwin Williams is another similar color if you don't find out this exact one
February 21, 2012 at 6:47PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Updating 70's house
Beams are rough cedar, ceiling is t&g cedar. Not sure...
Something Missing
Looking for ideas! I feel as though something is missing...
European Oak Flooring
Has anyone had any issues with European Oak flooring...
Outdoor Shower - almost! - Rock or wood?
Going to finish outdoor shower area. Leaning toward...
Need advice! My cats are shredding my beautiful Pottery Barn rug!
I spent months looking for the perfect area rug for...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™