Where can I get that rug and what is the name of the color/pattern?
January 14, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Judy Cook Interiors, LLC
It is a braided wool rug , manufactured by Capel. It is primarily tan, green and blue, soft, muted tones.
January 26, 2013 at 5:52AM     
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
where can I get that table and chairs? I love them! the room looks amazing!! Congrats!
June 22, 2013 at 12:54PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help choosing a black for exterior doors and shutters
Painting our house Benjamin Moore linen white...what...
Square tile hole in the middle of the loft
What can I do with that horrendous square block hole...
need exterior color ideas
need siding and shingles on our new house..we have...
Front doors.
What would be a good color for our front french doors?...
Painting Woodwork
We life in the woods in Northern, VA. My question...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™