Durable flooring?
nursewatkins
We gave a house with an open floorplan, vaulted ceilings, and a 12 foot glass door in the back. We have a dog, a pool, a child, and live in the desert where it's dusty. We want a floor that is easy to maintain, easy to clean, and will minimize the noise transmission from the vaulted ceilings.
Anyone know anything about the cork tile floors? How about rubber matting? We like the speckled look, so they both allow us to pull multiple colors into the design from the flooring. Plan on using a Roomba on a daily basis. How do they clean up? Wear?
Stained concrete is an option, but the noise, uh.
Thanks for any input!
TanCalGal
I like my Roomba. Works on wall to wall carpet or floors without carpet (mine R wood + and bathrooms tile). Roomba does not like carpet with area rugs over carpet and Roomba eats rug fringe. U have to clean Roomba every time U use it, and that can be a pain. We've had for 4-5 years, without problem, but it gets light use.

I've read god things about wood tone vinyl plank flooring.
January 18, 2013 at 3:23pm   
claudiann
We recently had a quality vinyl flooring put in our entry hallway and kitchen because of our two dogs. We are very happy with it.
January 18, 2013 at 5:08pm   
Rug for a round dining table
We have a 5' round glass table (with same base.) The...
Need help with my ugly house!
We need help with our ugly house! We are planning new...
It needs something...
Snagged this hand painted entry way piece today at...
Type/look of planter pots for a detailed wrought iron planter stand
I'd like to use this wrought iron plant stand but...
Choosing an exterior color scheme.
I recently bought this house and the color scheme is...