January 16, 2013 in Photo Questions
Hello this is steel painted in black ?? or has any qumical procees for rusting???

Thak you
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The steel is blackened with heat, chemicals or a combination of both. The heat blackens the metal, and when combining this process with a petroleum-based penetrating oil, a chemical bond is formed sealing the steel.
January 17, 2013 at 7:11am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen Bid: Is this a decent proposal?
Hi, just wondering if in the world of remodeling, is...
Need help choosing grout for backsplash.
I have decided on white glass backsplash, the random...
Exterior Asymmetry and Ugly Trim & Stucco Colors
This new homeowner needs curb appeal advice, stat!...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Need advice with bathroom decor
Towel colors? Artwork? Going for beachy zen. Should...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™